Friday, April 21, 2023

Welcome To The Blog


 

        Welcome to the first official post on the blog y'all! I will be very honest with you I really have no idea just how much I will post as I have had a blog before and got burnt out from it. But I thought now was as good of a time as any to get this one going. As most of you know I have a YouTube channel with this same name, which is where most of my main content goes these days. 

        I had this idea because there are some things I have been thinking about making videos on lately but I just feel they would be better as blog posts as I could get more in-depth with information this way. But another thing I had in mind was just like the YouTube Channel giving authors a place to advertise their books and share a bit about themselves if they so wish. 

        Most of my content is helping artists, Indie authors, musicians and the like get some press to give back for all that has been given to me over the years, It's just a free way that I can offer some help. Not to mention I love hearing about other peoples passions in life and I have to say so far this has been a blast. 

        The tagline of my YouTube Channel says it all come join me and my random ramblings as I chat about life, my hobbies and help others to do the same! That motto will be carrying over to here as well. I am very excited to see where this all really goes! So consider subscribing to my socials and sticking around. You never know you just might like the community. Have an amazing day! 

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Matt. I am interested to see how your blogs and YouTube videos will help influence and change the lives of all the artists you desire to help. Keep posting, support other bloggers and read as much as you can about blogging. All the best. Kevin Foodie www.food-explora.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I appreciate your kind words and welcome. I am excited as well. So far it has been a great time helping others with my YouTube so I'm very excited to see what I can do here.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. It's so much fun and could help you with your YouTube channel to be on top of Google pages with keywords and videos. You would do great with both and can be source of income later and would be worth it. I think it could be great to help them with a blog as well. I wish you best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words and support. That is my aim to set it up to make a little money from both and help people as much as I can along the way.

      Delete
  3. Great blog. Welcome to bloggers world again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging can be a lot more challenging than people realise. If you want to avoid burning out again, set yourself a manageable and realistic post rate. I only post once a week. I tried doing it twice but it was just too much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i agree, that is why I have chosen to guarantee 1 post a month for sure and anything after that is a just a bonus. Thanks for your support and taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you and Thanks for taking the time to read and show support.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the new blog; I hope you enjoy creating again and find what works for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far I am loving it and have just set better guidelines and boundaries for myself. Thanks for your support.

      Delete

Unleash The Power Of Words: Proven Book Marketing Tips For Authors By: Tyler W

       As an author, you've put your heart and soul into creating a book that you're proud of. But now comes the hard part: getting ...